Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Solve a system of linear equations by graphing.
- Model a real-life problem using a linear system.
- Use substitution to solve a linear system.
- Model a real-life situation using a linear system.
- Use linear combinations to solve a system of linear equations.
- Model a real-life problem using a system of linear equations.
- Choose the best method to solve a system of linear equations.
- Use a system to model real-life problems.
- Identify linear systems as having one solution, no solution, or infinitely many solutions.
- Model real-life problems using a linear system.
- Solve a system of linear inequalities by graphing.
- Use a system of linear inequalities to model a real-life situation.
- system of linear equations -or- linear system
- solution of a linear system
- linear combinations
- system of linear inequalities
- solution of a system of linear inequalities
- graph of a system of linear inequalities
"The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple." ~S. Gudder.
- CLASS ZONE for Chapter 7
- HERE is an interactive site where you can get help with all three methods to solve systems of two linear equations. You can investigate graphical solutions by dragging points on a line around and see what happens to the equations. You can practice all three methods with the practice problems too.