Research Paper Guides and Citation Tips
Here you will find a wealth of information on proper citation, writing sound research papers, and more.
- A+ Research and Writing for High School and College Students
- MLA Style and Research Guidelines
- Online Tutorials for Writing and Research at Cleveland State
- Purdue OWL - Online Writing Lab
- Read Write Think - For Students and Teachers on language arts instruction
- TheWriteSource - Home Page for Writers Inc.
- University of Washington Research 101 - Tutorial on research skills
- NCEMC Home Page
- InfOhio Home Page
Attention teachers and students! Below you will find two wonderful sites which provide in-depth information on citing all types of sources.
- The complete MLA citation guide from the Ohio State University - Here you will find a wealth of examples on citing everything from single and multi-author books, to web sites, to television programs, and more.
- Eastern Washington University's interactive citation guide - Here you will find an interactive, Flash-driven resource with examples for citing in both the MLA and APA styles.